ELECTRONIC INFRASTRUCTURE RELIABILITY
INCREASING CORPORATE PROFITABILITY
EQUIPMENT DOWNTIME REDUCTION
For more than twenty five years at Energy Control Systems our commitment has been exceptional customer service. That has not changed since 1987. It is easy to say “Our Success is Your Success”; but living it out every day is a significant challenge. We are up to that challenge!
SOLUTIONS NOT PRODUCTSINCREASE PROFITABILITY REDUCE DOWNTIME INCREASED OUTPUT BENEFIT FROM TECHNOLOGY PROTECTED INVESTMENT REDUCED ERRATIC OPERATION REDUCED INVENTORY COSTS INCREASED EQUIPMENT LIFE SECURE OPERATIONAL INTEGRITY
THE SINETAMER® SOLUTION
The Sinetamer® solution encompasses the deployment of a 4th Generation Technology of surge and transient protection system. We are more than just a typical lightning arrestor that can be found on electrical panels around the world. Sinetamer® is an engineered solution designed for the ultrasensitive nature of all variations of microprocessor based devices. Our 25+ years of experience and an existing range of over 80,000 different devices and a customer centric engineering team virtually assure a solution for your organization.
THE SINETAMER® TECHNOLOGY
ECS’s engineering team has spent more than 20 years studying the electrical anomalies that create the most disruption and cumulative damage in the realms of microprocessor based equipment. Across the board from server farms, factory automation equipment, to cellular base stations and petroleum production and refining equipment, it is the lower level switching type transient event that occurs, in some scenarios millions of time per day, that wreaks the most havoc.
Surprising so many, it is not the catastrophic surge events from lightning or utility companies that create software confusion and downtime. Therefore up to 99% of all other surge protection devices are ineffective in addressing such events. Only the Frequency Attenuation Network found in the Sinetamer® products can effectively reduce or eliminate often up to 80% of the causes of all electrical/electronic equipment failures experienced by entities around the world.
GLOBAL NETWORK OF TRAINED DISTRIBUTORS
CUSTOM SOLUTIONS AT NO EXTRA CHARGE
Finally a performance based surge protective device that actually performs and insures your electronic infrastructure.
FOUR FAMILY GROUP MODELS
SOME SUCCESS STORIES
- Chevron/PDVSA Venezuela. Over a 3 year period experienced a 67% reduction in replacementof sensitive electronic components. At the same time improved oil production by an average of 107,000 barrels per year.
- CFE (Electric Utility) Veracruz Mexico. Over a 9 month period experiened an 80% reduction in maintenance operation for electronic reclosers and are tendering 2000 additional units.
- Unites States Navy. Following deployment into 23 naval surface vessels a six month return on investment was experienced. The savings figures were in excess of $4.9 million.
- HAAS Machine Tools – South Africa. Deployed units in 70 new machines sold to clients and experienced a 50% reduction on warranty call outs and technical assistance calls.
- HCA Hospitals – Tennessee USA. Deployed units on 10 MRI, CT’s and X-Ray systems resulting in 80 hours of decreased downtime and additional $3 million in revenue.